Monday, March 25, 2019

100WC#7: The illogical definition of "I was so cross that"


I was so cross that the illogical definition of "I was so cross that" was "mad I was that" instead of "I was so mad that". I was so cross at the definition of “I was so cross that”. I know it wasn’t a big deal, but the USA decided that “I was so cross” was supposed to be “mad I was that” and not “I was mad that”. Well, it was actually Webster, the dumb and outdated dictionary. I felt angry and exhausted, so I went to bed. When I was sleeping, I dreamed of flying pigeons, which was illogical.

1 comment:

  1. Just kidding the USA didn't actually say that "I was so cross that" was going to mean "mad I was that".

    ReplyDelete

100WC#7: The illogical definition of "I was so cross that"

I was so cross that the illogical definition of "I was so cross that" was "mad I was that" instead of "I was so ma...